We advise you to use our coloured primer to ensure excellent adhesion of the leather to any (smooth) surface. In addition, the primer is available in the same colour tones as our leather tiles. By using the same colour, any small seams are no longer visible.
Water-based, quick-drying and good-filling primer. To be used as a primer on untreated wood, MDF and plastered or painted walls.
- The surface must be clean, dry and free of dust and grease.
- Remove any loose (old) layers
- Carry out any repairs, sand again, removing dust and grease
- Before you start stir the primer well
- If necessary dilute the first layer with 3% water, do not dilute the second layer
- Apply one or more layers with a suitable brush over roller
- Do not touch up during drying
- Between layers and after drying, if necessary, lightly sand and remove dust and grease
- After about 6 hours of drying you can attach the leather tiles
- Colour: Beige
- Content: 500 ml (approx 5-6 m2)
- Dust free in approx. 1 hour
- Ready to use in approx. 6 hours
- Gloss level: Matte
You may also like